Hydroxyethyl Methyl Cellulose (HEMC)
Hydroxyethyl methyl cellulose (HEMC) is prepared by introducing ethylene oxide substituents (MS0.3~0.4) into methyl cellulose (MC), and its salt resistance is better than that of unmodified polymers. HEMC The gel temperature is also higher than that of MC.
Solubility: Soluble in water and some organic solvents. HEMC cellulose can be dissolved in cold water. The solubility changes with the viscosity. The lower the viscosity, the greater the solubility.
Salt resistance: The methyl hydroxyethyl cellulose is a non-ionic cellulose ether, which is relatively stable in aqueous solution in the presence of metal salts or organic electrolytes.
Surface activity: Due to the surface active function of the aqueous solution, hydroxyethyl methyl cellulose can be used as a colloidal protective agent, emulsifier and dispersant.
Shape retention: The highly concentrated aqueous solution of the hemc cellulose has special viscoelastic properties, and has the ability to improve the shape of extruded ceramic products.
Water retention: Cellulose methyl hydroxyethyl ether has a high degree of hydrophilicity and the high viscosity of its aqueous solution, which is an efficient water retention agent.
◆Cement-based plaster, gypsum plaster and gypsum products
1. Improve uniformity, make plastering easier to spread, and improve anti-sag ability.
2. High water retention, prolonging the working time of mortar and improving work efficiency.
3. By controlling the consistency of the mortar to form a high-quality surface coating.
1. Enhance the adhesion with the masonry surface, and enhance the water retention, so that the strength of the mortar can be improved.
2. Improve lubricity and plasticity to improve construction performance, make application easier, save time, and improve cost-effectiveness.
3. There are special models with high water retention, suitable for high water absorption bricks.
◆Board joint filler
1. Excellent water retention, which can prolong the cooling time and improve work efficiency.
2. Improve shrinkage resistance and crack resistance, improve surface quality.
3. Provide a smooth and uniform texture, and make the bonding surface stronger.
1. Makes dry blend ingredients easy to mix without lumps.
2. By prolonging the cooling time, the efficiency of tiling is improved. Provides excellent adhesion.
3. Specially developed models with high skid resistance are available.
◆Self-leveling floor material
1. Provide viscosity and can be used as an anti-sedimentation aid.
2. Enhance fluidity and pumpability, thereby improving the efficiency of paving the ground.
3. Control water retention, thereby greatly reducing cracking and shrinkage.
If you are looking for wholesale hydroxyethyl methyl cellulose with factory supply price, welcome to contact us for more information!