Granular Cellulose Fiber for SMA Road construction
Ecocell® GSMA cellulose fiber is one of the important materials for stone mastic asphalt. Asphalt pavement (SMA Road) with Ecocell® GSMA has good performance of skid resistance, reducing road surface water, improving vehicle driving safety and reducing noise. Adding GSMA cellulose fiber in SMA mixtures, cellulose fiber can be in a three-dimensional shaped in mixture, just like steel fiber reinforced concrete, geogrid and geotextiles reinforced material, can play reinforcement effect in road construction, which can make product more firmly.
For SMA road application, we have two types cellulose fiber: GSMA Cellulose fiber with 10% bitumen and GSMA-1 Cellulose fiber without bitumen.
Granular Cellulose Fiber Picture Show
|Product name||Cellulose fiber||Other name||Wood cellulose fiber|
|Brand name||ECOCELL||Raw material||WOOD|
|Appearance||Grey, pellet||oil absorption||≧5 times of Fiber mass|
● Cellulose fiber and other products advantages determine its extensive applications
● Expressway, city expressway, arterial road
● Frigid zone, avoiding cracking
● Airport runway, overpass and ramp
● High temperature and rainy area pavement and parking
● F1 racing track
● Bridge deck pavement, specially for steel deck pavement
● Highway of heavy traffic road
● Urban road, such as bus lane, crossings/intersection, bus stop, packing lot, goods yard and freight yard.
➢ Reinforced effect
➢ Dispersion effect
➢ Absorption asphalt effect
➢ Stabilization effect
➢ Thickening effect
➢ Reducing noise effect
High cost performance
Do not affect the design of mixture proportion
Simple construction technology
Stability chemical properties
Green environmental protection
● Recommended dosage:0.3%-0.5%
●Construction technology: Gap type mixer using artificial feeding,feeding can be put together fiber bag in hot aggregate feeding: continuous mixing machine can use fiber feeding.