Factory supply HPMC construction use
1. MODCELL Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose(HPMC), is non-ionic cellulose ethers produced from natural high molecular(purified cotton) cellulose through series of chemical reaction. It can dissolve in water at any ratio, their max, concentration depend on their viscosity.
2. They have features as water solubility, water-retaining property, non-ionic type, stable PH value, surface activity, reversibility of gelling solving in different temperature, thickening, cementation film-forming, lubricating property, mold-resistance and etc.
3. With all these features, they are extensively used in the process of thickening,gelling, suspension stabilizing, and water-retaining circumstances.
4. It has uncommon and valuable composite physical and chemical properties, according to difference replacement degree of replacement group and modified degree.
5. After its porous surface having absorbed moisture, it can preserve moisture;
Manufacturer of HPMC construction use 1
|Name||Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose|
|Viscosity (m pa.s, NDJ-1)||400--20 00000|
HPMC products with improved features, are widely used in the construction fields as ceramic tile adhesive, cement self-leveling, insulation mortar, plastering mortar, decorative putty, gypsum.
HPMC is a kind of rubber powder which can be used as food additive, dispersant, emulsifier, suspending agent, thickener, excipient, filler, stabilizer, oil resistant coating, etc.
➢ Long open time
➢ High slip resistance
➢ High water retention
➢ Sufficient tensile adhesion strength