Excellent emulsifying HEC for daily chemicals
1. MODECELL HEC has the performance of good suspension,mixing uniformity good thickening effect and etc. . .
2. Hydroxyethyl cellulose, possesses trustworthy properties in respect of thickness promotion, emulsification, suspension, dispersion, cohesion, moisture-keeping and anti-microbic function.
3. Longou Co. , Ltd. is at present the largest HEC production base at home, the corporation can provide surface-treated and untreated series. Various HEC with many viscosities, which finds wide application suspension polystyrene, foam able polystyrene, emulsion and new type acrylic resin emulsion paint, colorful paint, daily use chemicals and such departments as well drilling in oil fields, building material. Providing good properties in thickness promotion, emulsification, suspension, dispersion, moisture-keeping and anti-microbic function.
4. It is good same with the imported product in terms of performance, but the price is more competitive. it has the function of thickening when used in washing products, it Contains some surfactant.
5. As a thickening agent for dish-washing liquid and hand sanitizer, there is no stratification, no thinning, no deterioration, no adhesion.
6. HEC for daily grade has excellent emulsifying and suspending functions, its good compatibility can be applied to a variety of surfactant system.
HEC for daily chemicals-1
|Type||HE30MD, HE50MD, HE100MD...|
|Appearance||White freely flowing powder|
|Viscosity(2% solution)||3401.00--60000.00(mPa.s, NDJ-1)|
➢ Good light transmittance
➢ Good thickening effect
➢ Good product stability
Store in a dry and cool place in its original package. After the package is opened for production, tight re-sealing must be taken as soon as possible to avoid ingress of moisture;
Package: 25kg/bag, multi-layer paper plastic composite bag with square bottom valve opening, with inner layer polyethylene film bag.
Please use it within 6 months, use it as early as possible under high temperature and humidity, so as not to increase the probability of caking.