CAS 9032-42-2 HEMC for construction addictives
1. HEMC hydroxyethyl methyl cellulose is made from Highly pure cotton cellulose. After alkali treatment and special etherification becomes HEMC. It does not contain any animal fats and other active ingredients.
2. The appearance of HEMC is white particles or powder, odorless and tasteless. It is hygroscopic and can not dissolve in hot water, acetone. ethanol and toluene. After swelling in cold water into a colloidal solution, dissolving is not affected by PH value. It is similar to methyl cellulose, but with the increase of hydroxyethyl groups, it has more tolerance, more easily soluble in water and has a higher condensation temperature.
3. Hemc plays a role of thickening, water retaining, which is very suitable fr water based painting construction materials, ink and oil drilling
4. Good additive for powder materials. Used as gelling agent, water retaining agent of cent and gypsum.
HEMC construction additives 1
|Name||Hydroxyethyl methyl cellulose|
|Appearance||White freely flowing powder|
|Bulk density||19.0--38.0(g/cm 3)|
|Viscosity(2% solution)||400--20 00000S(mPa.s, NDJ-1)|
1. HEMC plays a role of thickening, water retaining, which is very suitable for water based painting,construction materials, ink and oil drilling.
2. Good additive for powder materials. Used as gelling agent, water retaining agent of cement,gypsum.
3. Used as additive for tooth paste, cosmetics and detergent.
➢ Long open time
➢ High slip resistance
➢ High water retention
➢ Sufficient tensile adhesion strength
Store the original package in a dry and cool place. After unpacking production, it must be tightly sealed as soon as possible to prevent moisture from entering;
Package: 25kg / bag, multilayer paper plastic composite bag, square bottom valve port, inner polyethylene film bag.
Please use it within 6 months, and use it as early as possible under high temperature and humidity conditions, so as not to increase the probability of caking.