CAS 9004-34-6 Cellulose fiber for construction
1.Cellulose fiber, is also called lignin fiber or wood fiber, is a sort of organic fiber material generated by the natural wood being chemically treated. Due to fibers water-absorbing property, it can play a role of retaining water during the drying or curing of the parent material and thus improve the maintenance environment of the parent material and optimize the physical indicators of the parent material.
2. Because of fiber’s silk-shape and tenacity property, it can play a role of link in the masterbatch so as to increase the masterbatch’s flexibility, thickening, anti-crack, and low shrinking performance in the dry-mixed mortar.
3. Construction cellulose fiber can easily disperse in the thermal insulation material and form three dimensional space, and it can absorb water 6-8 times than its own weight. This character of combination improves operating performance, anti-sliding performance of the material, and speeds up the construction progress.
CAS 9004-34-6 Cellulose fiber picture show
|Type||HE30MD, HE50MD, HE100MD...|
|Appearance||White freely flowing powder|
|Viscosity(2% solution)||3401.00--60000.00(mPa.s, NDJ-1)|
1. Insulation mortar
2. Tile adhesive, andtile sealant
3. Self-leveling groundmaterial
4. Bonding mortar
5. Gypsum-based and cement-based plaster
6. Decoration mortar
7. Building waterproof mortar
8. Internal and external putty
9. Latex paint, texture paint, stone paint
▲ The cross-linking systems formed through the establishment of three-dimensional fiber skeleton to make the cellulose fiber gain higher stability.
▲ Filling in the joint parts and the cracks enhance closing cracks effect.
▲ Cellulose fiber in many applications plays a role of anti-cracking.
▲ Due to the extended opening times, cellulose fiber can reduce the formation of skin.
▲ On the strong absorption level, cellulose fiber still has a good operating performance.
▲ It can put the remaining water within the capillary of fiber and make the freezing point down to -70℃.
Package: 10kg/bag, 15kg/bag, 0kg/bag(can be customized according to the customer's specific requirements)
Thermal insulation Mortar: 4-5kg every ton
Tile Adhesive: 3-5kg every ton
Sealant: 3-5kg every ton